Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 14th dinner

So there are some days where 1 its just too darn hot to cook and 2 your just not feeling it but you know you have to feed your family. Well tonight was one of those night, so even tho I had no real desire to make a meal I did make something that is a kid and adult hit.

Pigs in a blanket ( no hot dogs YUCK O !!!!)

I use really good flaky biscuits, really good smoked sausage and shredded Colby jack cheese.
I also make what my sons calls my "famous" honey mustard which actually I learned from my mom growing up its what we used to eat. Also we had fresh plums and pretzels.

I really have to give this dinner credit to my mom cause she made this for lunch for us once and we have loved it ever since! thanks MOM

For desserts we had make your own banana splits!

This was so quick so easy and so tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment