Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I love Thanksgiving, I love getting together with my family and my friends, I love sharing a great meal!

This is what I made this year for our families Thanksgiving

2 Turkey Breast both with Orange Marmalade Black Pepper Butter, and basted with fresh squeezed orange juice
 Corn Pudding
Brussels Sprouts with bacon and walnuts
Broccoli Casserole
Vermont and English White cheddar smashed potatoes( cooked in heavy cream and then smashed in the same cooking cream)
Corn
amazing Gravy with the orange turkey drippings(this was so good you would do shot of this)
Fresh Cranberry sauce
Fresh Horseradish cranberry sauce

we also had Ham with Crack gravy,  Hawaiian rolls, and homemade honey butter!

for dessert we had my Sister wonderful pumpkin cake balls( my daughters favy), my mom2 made a pumpkin tart with a ginger snap crust, we had traditional pumpkin pie, and my little brother and his wife made this AMAZING Carmel apple cake!

We had the most amazing dinner,company and day!

No comments:

Post a Comment