Sunday, November 27, 2011

What Oh What to do with Leftovers

So my favorite way to use up all my left over is to make what I call deep fried Thanksgiving.

Here is how its done!!!!

Take your Favorite left overs and mix them together!

I take:
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Corn Pudding
Turkey
Left over Rolls

I mix potatoes,gravy,corn pudding,turkey(shred), flour and 1 egg. I mix them all really well and then roll them into medium sized balls. I then take and grind the left over rolls, I place them into a dish, I roll the balls of Thanksgiving goodness in the roll crumbs and then deep fry for about 4 to 5 m,in or until completely golden brown.I use my left over Horseradish cranberry sauce to dip in!

OMG these are so good and a great way to use up all those left overs!
ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment